Trying Aiven is free, no credit card required
With US$10 in free credits at sign-up and billing by the hour, Aiven provides you with the fastest and easiest to set-up data visualization solution in the cloud. Go to https://aiven.io/ to get started!
New services: InfluxDB and Grafana
Aiven for InfluxDB is a high-performance time series database allowing you to ingest hundreds of thousands of datapoints a second and perform search queries on them. Aiven for Grafana is a visualization solution which is especially powerful when combined with Aiven InfluxDB.
With a couple of clicks on our Web Console you can launch both Aiven for InfluxDB and Aiven for Grafana in a cloud and region of your choice: all Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean and UpCloud regions are supported. Aiven automatically connects your Grafana and InfluxDB services allowing you to start graphing your data immediately without any configuration required.
Just as with our first service, Aiven for PostgreSQL, we'll take care of fault-tolerance and periodic backups for your InfluxDB and Grafana services. And it goes without saying that all your data is encrypted in storage and transit.
- Hobbyist: 1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB SSD at $19 / month ($0.026 / hour)
- Startup-4: 1 CPU, 4 GB RAM, 12 GB SSD at $60 / month ($0.082 / hour)
- Startup-8: 2 CPU, 8 GB RAM, 25 GB SSD at $120 / month ($0.164 / hour)
- Startup-16: 4 CPU, 16 GB RAM, 50 GB SSD at $250 / month ($0.342 / hour)
- Startup-32: 8 CPU, 32 GB RAM, 100 GB SSD at $500 / month ($0.685 / hour)
- Hobbyist: 1 CPU, 512 MB RAM, at $9 / month ($0.012 / hour)
- Startup-1: 1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, at $19 / month ($0.026 / hour)
- Startup-4: 1 CPU, 4 GB RAM, at $75 / month ($0.103 / hour)
We value your feedback
Take a look at our case study Open source tools provide observability for Aiven to find out how Grafana, together with with M3, is used to monitor Aiven services.
Check out also TIG Stack: Using Telegraf, InfluxDB and Grafana on Aiven to learn how to use InfluxDB and Grafana on Aiven to visualise the health of your CPU.
And we also have this gem: Observe your PostgreSQL metrics with Terraform, InfluxDB and Grafana.