- Get full visibility to your systems with infinitely scalable observability tools
- Easy incident investigation by collecting all relevant metrics, so that you have access to the data you need
- No hassle implementation, get your observability building blocks as a service
Our products are trusted by industry leaders
It’s not only about choosing the right technologies – it’s about applying them effectively to your situation.
We’ve helped hundreds of customers solve their business challenges with open source data technologies. From observability and legacy modernisation to data infrastructure scalability, we can offer you tailored solutions that work without being needlessly complex.
Aiven solutions by use case
- Build fast, reliable and scalable data pipelines with Apache Kafka
- Process your data in batch and real-time using tools like Apache Flink, Kafka Streams and Apache Cassandra
- Get most components from Aiven, letting you focus on tasks that add business value
- Build the ideal architecture for high-throughput, low latency, streaming data with Apache Kafka at the core
- Benefit from real-time analytics and processing of streaming data in real time with Apache Flink
- Break down traditional monolithic architecture into modern, responsive, reliable microservices
- Make sense of astronomical amounts of data – and prepare for the future – with a Time Series Database
- Designed to handle constant connectivity and the massive data flows of modern devices and services
- Truly scalable and cost effective, Aiven for M3 is simply the most powerful, fully managed, open source TSDB available
What Aiven customers say about us
"By having Aiven manage our databases, our team can focus on building our core business."
"We promise our customers 99.99% uptime. That's a tall order. We need to see what our systems are doing all of the time, and when things go wrong we need targeted information about it in order to fix it quickly."
Head of Technical Operations
"Aiven manages our databases for us, so we can focus on adding value to the business."
IT Operations Leader
Talk to an Aiven expert
We’ll analyse your specific situation and come back with solution ideas.