But how do you get from joining the Aiven Cluster to profiting from it? Well, here's how!
1. Join Aiven Cluster
Go to the Cluster page, fill in the form and click the big crab-colored button. This gets you started in the application process.
When your application is approved, you receive 100K of Aiven credits. (Among other things) Here are some ways you can put those credits to work for you:
- Run a beefy PostgreSQL instance with 2TB of storage and half a terabyte of RAM (business-512) for 6 months
- Run a more modest Kafka Business-8 package with plenty of spare credits left over
- Set up the full house of data for 12 months:
- PostgreSQL business-64 for your database
- OpenSearch business-32 for searching
- Redis business-64 for caching to keep your apps running nicely
- M3 business-16 for your metrics
- Grafana to keep an eye on things
For more ideas, take a look at our case studies and see how others are using Aiven services.
Once you have your data infra running, it just works. We'll take care of the upgrades and the maintenance. Your data pipes stay clear and your company stays open for business.
If your startup starts out right, i.e., with Aiven, you’ll skip the cost of even setting up your own data infrastructure. This means you won’t invest in something you’d probably have to dismantle later on when the management, hardware and connectivity costs catch up with you.
And how big do you stand to profit? According to a recent whitepaper by IDC, our customers saw an average of 340% three-year ROI with a 5-month payback period, and 37% lower cost of operations over three years.
Aug 3, 2022
Aiven now supports the newly released Apache Kafka version 3.2, which comes with a number of enhancements. Read on to find out what it means for you.
Sep 7, 2022
The best Redis® ever - version 7.0 - is now available on the Aiven platform.
Feb 3, 2023
Aiven brings PostgreSQL® version 15 to your data infrastructure. Find out what the key improvements are and how you can get the new version.
Subscribe to the Aiven newsletter
All things open source, plus our product updates and news in a monthly newsletter.