Decoupling systems to scale for growth: The experience of Simplilearn
Simplilearn is one of the world’s leading certification training providers for key IT industry skills. As their number of course offerings and learners accessing their systems increased, they realized that their existing infrastructure was not ready to power the growing demand. They needed an event streaming solution.
To make their product scalable, user-friendly and reliable, this solution needed to:
- Be decoupled to ensure outages would not prevent users from progressing with their learning goals
- Support a high volume of real-time user metrics without impacting performance
- Gather data in real time to improve user experience and facilitate more data-driven decisions
- Be resilient to failures without any loss of data
In this webinar, the Simplilearn architecture team shares the lessons and insights they gained from decoupling their architecture and how Aiven for Apache Kafka® allowed them to bring their strategy to fruition.
Highly recommended for:
- Technical decision makers who want to ask the hard questions and make informed decisions about event stream processing and Apache Flink
- Data platform owners/Product Managers/Product Owners who want a broader perspective on how a stream processing managed service can unlock new use case scenarios
- Software architects/Platform Engineers exploring stream processing solutions