Since our last announcement we've been hard at work to expand our cloud coverage geographically to include DigitalOcean's datacenter regions.
DigitalOcean Inc is a New York based cloud provider with a high uptime and amazing hardware that lets its users scale easily. See digitalocean.com for more information.
The new Aiven regions that are immediately available are:
- EU Netherlands (DigitalOcean)
- EU Germany (DigitalOcean)
- EU England (DigitalOcean)
- US New York (DigitalOcean)
- US California (DigitalOcean)
- Asia Singapore (DigitalOcean)
- Canada Ontario (DigitalOcean)
Along with the existing Aiven regions in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and UpCloud, this brings the current number of regions Aiven supports to twenty-four.
Go to aiven.io to get started!
We're always looking for feedback on what to improve so feel free to let us know if you have ideas on what you'd love to see us support next.
PS. You can also check out our previous blog post that has a basic walkthrough of the Aiven web console!