Aiven for OpenSearch® includes a standard set of plugins. In addition to the plugins that were previously available in Aiven for Elasticsearch, Aiven for OpenSearch also includes plugins that are designed and developed specifically for OpenSearch.
These plugins are enabled on all Aiven for OpenSearch services by default:
- ICU Analysis
- Phonetic Analysis
- kuromoji (Japanese Analysis)
- Mapper Size
- OpenSearch SQL
- OpenSearch Dashboards Alerting
- Anomaly detection
- Asynchronous search
- Index Management
- OpenSearch Dashboards Reports
- Scheduler for Dashboards Reports
- OpenSearch Dashboards Gantt Charts
- OpenSearch Dashboards Trace Analytics
- ML Commons plugin
- OpenSearch observability
- OpenSearch security
- OpenSearch security analytics
- OpenSearch neural search
- OpenSearch notifications
The Notebooks and OpenSearch notification plugins are part of OpenSearch observability.
Can't find the plugin you need?
If you need a plugin but don't see it here, submit your request through our Aiven Ideas portal. We're always looking to expand our offerings, and your feedback and ideas are important in shaping the future updates of our product.