You can visualise your ClickHouse® data using Grafana® and Aiven can help you connect the two services.
- Aiven for ClickHouse® service accessible by HTTPS
- Aiven for Grafana® service (see how to get started with Aiven for Grafana®)
You'll need a few variables for the setup. To get their values, go to Aiven Console and navigate to Overview of your Aiven for ClickHouse® service (Connection information > ClickHouse HTTPS & JDBC).
|HTTPS service URI of your ClickHouse service.
|Username to access ClickHouse service.
|Password to access ClickHouse service.
Integrate ClickHouse® with Grafana®
- Log in to Aiven for Grafana® following the instructions.
- From the Configuration menu, select Data sources > Add data source.
- Find Altinity plugin for ClickHouse in the list and select it.
- Set URL to
- In Auth section, enable Basic auth and With Credentials.
- In Basic Auth Details, set your
- Select Save & test.
Now you can create a dashboard and panels to work with the data from your Aiven for ClickHouse® service.