We're excited to expand the Aiven Cloud Database service today with the Redis NoSQL database. With the addition of Redis Aiven now supports three different database categories: Redis for NoSQL and caching needs, InfluxDB for time series data and PostgreSQL for relational database requirements
Aiven Redis now globally available
Our Web Console allows you to launch Aiven Redis in any of our supported clouds and regions with a couple of clicks. All Aiven services are available in all Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean and UpCloud regions allowing you to launch services near you in minutes.
Redis is a first-class database in Aiven meaning we'll take care of fault-tolerance and periodic backups and keep them stored safely with object-level, block-level and network encryption.
Our basic single-node Redis plans
- Startup-1: 1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, at $19 / month ($0.026 / hour)
- Startup-4: 1 CPU, 4 GB RAM, at $75 / month ($0.103 / hour)
- Startup-8: 2 CPU, 8 GB RAM, at $150 / month ($0.205 / hour)
- Startup-16: 4 CPU, 16 GB RAM, at $300 / month ($0.411 / hour)
- Startup-32: 8 CPU, 32 GB RAM, at $600 / month ($0.822 / hour)
Highly-available two-node Redis plans
Our Business plans add clustering with high-availability making sure your database stays online even if one node temporarily fails.
- Business-1: 1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, at $70 / month ($0.096 / hour)
- Business-4: 1 CPU, 4 GB RAM, at $200 / month ($0.274 / hour)
- Business-8: 2 CPU, 8 GB RAM, at $400 / month ($0.548 / hour)
- Business-16: 4 CPU, 16 GB RAM, at $800 / month ($1.096 / hour)
- Business-32: 8 CPU, 32 GB RAM, at $1600 / month ($2.192 / hour)
Trying Aiven is free, no credit card required
Remember that trying Aiven is free: you will receive US$10 worth of free credits at sign-up which you can use to try any of our service plans.
Go to aiven.io to get started!
We value your feedback
Jun 17, 2022
Announcing Dynamic Disk Sizing
Book additional storage by yourself in all Aiven services. No need to switch plans!
Feb 16, 2021
Aiven for PostgreSQL® 13 is now available
PostgreSQL 13 makes life easier with improvements to indexing, sorting, and vacuuming. Read on to learn how it makes your datasets cleaner and queries faster.
Oct 6, 2022
Aiven introduces OpenSearch® 2!
Aiven now offers OpenSearch® 2 as a managed service. Let’s take a look at how we’re bringing it to you and what the key improvements are.
Subscribe to the Aiven newsletter
All things open source, plus our product updates and news in a monthly newsletter.