We're excited to expand the Aiven Cloud Database service today with the Redis NoSQL database. With the addition of Redis Aiven now supports three different database categories: Redis for NoSQL and caching needs, InfluxDB for time series data and PostgreSQL for relational database requirements
Aiven Redis now globally available
Our Web Console allows you to launch Aiven Redis in any of our supported clouds and regions with a couple of clicks. All Aiven services are available in all Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean and UpCloud regions allowing you to launch services near you in minutes.
Redis is a first-class database in Aiven meaning we'll take care of fault-tolerance and periodic backups and keep them stored safely with object-level, block-level and network encryption.
Our basic single-node Redis plans
- Startup-1: 1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, at $19 / month ($0.026 / hour)
- Startup-4: 1 CPU, 4 GB RAM, at $75 / month ($0.103 / hour)
- Startup-8: 2 CPU, 8 GB RAM, at $150 / month ($0.205 / hour)
- Startup-16: 4 CPU, 16 GB RAM, at $300 / month ($0.411 / hour)
- Startup-32: 8 CPU, 32 GB RAM, at $600 / month ($0.822 / hour)
Highly-available two-node Redis plans
Our Business plans add clustering with high-availability making sure your database stays online even if one node temporarily fails.
- Business-1: 1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, at $70 / month ($0.096 / hour)
- Business-4: 1 CPU, 4 GB RAM, at $200 / month ($0.274 / hour)
- Business-8: 2 CPU, 8 GB RAM, at $400 / month ($0.548 / hour)
- Business-16: 4 CPU, 16 GB RAM, at $800 / month ($1.096 / hour)
- Business-32: 8 CPU, 32 GB RAM, at $1600 / month ($2.192 / hour)
Trying Aiven is free, no credit card required
Remember that trying Aiven is free: you will receive US$10 worth of free credits at sign-up which you can use to try any of our service plans.
Go to aiven.io to get started!